After a balancing Moroccanoil scalp service, the hair will be shampooed and revitalized with one of Moroccanoil’s unique curative masks. This should be followed by a relaxing massage, completing a service that will bring harmony and new energy to your hair.
Why focus on hydration during the winter months?
The change in seasons (from hot to cool) can strip the hair and scalp of moisture, leaving it extra dry and brittle. It is important during the start of autumn that hair and scalp are balanced.
How Moroccanoil products hydrate the hair?
• Essential fatty acids: penetrate the hair cortex
(the inner layer of the hair) to replenish lost moisture
• Argan Oil: restores elasticity, smoothness and manageability to hair
• Algae: natural moisturizer that protects cuticle against dryness
• Vitamin A: stabilizer that combats against free radicals to retain
• moisture and fight the effects of hair aging
• Vitamin E: renews and repairs damaged hair to maintain its natural
• Shea Butter: soothing and moisturizing, provides nourishing benefits
to hair and scalp
Moroccanoil invites you to experience the story behind the headlines and give yourself “Beyond Beautiful Hair”.
Enquiries: Twincare international, +27 11 305 1600, www.twincare.co.za
Cindy Kickhofel – Stylist
Delia Dakin – Dress Designer
Sarah Vieira Da Cruz – Make-up artist
Samantha De Mendonca – Hairstylist
Models – Stephanie Burger and Leze Hurter
Photographer – Simone Goddard